Reptiledirect website scam?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucidslair

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Anybody ever purchase anything from reptiledirect.com.au
I’ve purchased a bunch of stuff over a week and a half ago and the order status on the website hasn’t changed..
I’ve even tried contacting them twice on their email regarding my order and why it hasn’t been sent with no reply..
Just wondering if anyone has purchased off this website before and what their results were?

I did my first order with them a few months ago.It took 2 1/2 weeks to arrive.I was a little concerned at first too as they never replied to my first email but I got a response to the 2nd & 3 days later I received notification that it had been shipped. A little longer than I expected as I am in Sydney & assumed I would get it quicker than my interstate orders.

I did my first order with them a few months ago.It took 2 1/2 weeks to arrive.I was a little concerned at first too as they never replied to my first email but I got a response to the 2nd & 3 days later I received notification that it had been shipped. A little longer than I expected as I am in Sydney & assumed I would get it quicker than my interstate orders.
Cool thank you
I know some places take ages to send if they have to order certain products in but I only started to worry when I contacted them twice with no reply
I’ll keep waiting and hopefully it comes next week

Hmm, I haven't bought anything from them for a few years but mostly had no problems when I did. I bought some backgrounds,fake plants,caves etc. The only problem I ever had was they sent the wrong water bowls

Yeah true
I’ll wait another week and then post to let others know not to buy from them if I don’t receive my items

A bit late to the party on this one but the one and only time I ordered from them they sent my product to me broken. When I emailed them about it (with photos) they told me it wasn't broken when they shipped it out to me and to "repair it with super glue"- even though it was obvious it was broken beforehand because the broken piece was on top and out of of the plastic the main decoration was wrapped in.

No effort to rectify the situation was made, customer service was absolute trash, and they didn't reply back to my second email after I asked for an exchange or refund.

I had an order with them arrive last week, all fake plants, everything arrived in one piece and fairly quickly

Ive brought many (100 odd) halogen bulbs over the years. They have always arrived in one piece and in working order. Im yet to have a bad experience with them.

A bit late to the party on this one but the one and only time I ordered from them they sent my product to me broken. When I emailed them about it (with photos) they told me it wasn't broken when they shipped it out to me and to "repair it with super glue"- even though it was obvious it was broken beforehand because the broken piece was on top and out of of the plastic the main decoration was wrapped in.

No effort to rectify the situation was made, customer service was absolute trash, and they didn't reply back to my second email after I asked for an exchange or refund.

This is almost exactly what happened to me. Even blacklisted me because I wasnt accepting of their excuses.

Latest posts

Back