NRL Grand Final

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just had 9 stubbies of VB and 9 Vodkas in between feeling real good. In my eyes the Roosters won, I think, didnt they. Well mose well just keep drinking all night.

Pines

:p Gooooooooooooooooooooo you panthers,guess its a goose dance for the slateys.Gooooooooooooooooooo the vb aswell gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you good things.
cheers the panthers
dream in roosters

I was forced to drink XXXX tonight :(

But it was worth it to see Panthers KICK CHICKEN BUTT!!!

WE ROCK yeah yeah yeah!!!!!! Wooooooohoooooooooooo

Popp honey can hear you cheering from up here

I feel like chicken tonight!!

Funny Bendragon calling Penrith ppl dumb....have you heard Brad Fitler speak?

Good on the Panthers!! They were the best team on the night!

I didn't even know there was a football game on 'til I saw this thread, but Mark just made me the yummiest drink with fresh watermelon and mint and bombay saphire so sure, I'm into it, go the winners!

I have no idea, but he says it has enough gin in it to kill three horses...
Luckily, I think I can out-drink three horses... :)
Give it a good name and we'll invite you round for one :)

Your my mate Greebs, freddy fitler, the most over rated player in the league.

GO YOU PANTHERS!

Yay! Panthers Won!. I usually go for the eels but in this case Panthers were the next choice. Did anyone see the footy show? Fatty, Sterlo, Johns and cheif all thought the roosters would win. Poor judgement from the profesionals. tsk tsk

Yea the panthers win........looks like the pansie PUSSIEs won SJ :p so HA.......... and that tackle by some dude from the panthers in the 54th minute was excellent!!!!.... I think I might start watching league now........was truly a great game........even though i only saw the second half!

Naa whaa i didnt see it...but the same thing happens on the AFL footy show all the time!

Hi Nicole, how about, " brumby punch", three horse gin,or just Mark's horse whisperer, na, I give up.
:D

awesome greg!! well ya can see where he gets it from then!!....i think his name was Scott errrrm sattler?? sorry i dun know league but am interested in it now!!!!!!!!!

Brodie if you want to follow league your gonna wanna follow the right team. Blue and Gold all the way with the Parramatta Eels!

www.parraeels.com.au

Attachments

• eels_logo.gif
    eels_logo.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 297
naaa.........I am a banana bender so I rekon I will go for the Bronco's :p

Boooooooooooo
Down with the Broncos!!!!!!

Did Gordon Tallis Retire or is that just my imagination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back