Man Eater or just a Fake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Switch

Reaction score
Got an Email this week that I thought a few of you people might want to see. I reckon it is a setup. Hope the pictures attach OK. Shame to kill such a beautiful animal.
Cheers
Mick

Attachments

• att00013.jpg
    att00013.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 99
  • att00011.jpg
    att00011.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 97
  • att00009.jpg
    att00009.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 87
erm, wow i guess.....bad that most of the people eaten are children. hope i dun get eaten in peru :O

cheers
STP

If it is a fake (which it probably is) what kind of sicko would want to get inside snake stomach thats gross.

I have seen maria's link photo's before but not the original thread, I reckon that they could be easily set up, after all, wouldn't the first thing you would do if that happened, would be get the kid out of the snake, and not grab the camera and take pic's?

Shame about the dead snakes that were used for the set up's.

It does look realistic, but I think it's fake and a set up!
I hope so anyway.

:? Does look a bit suss I think if an incident like that happen it would have to make world news, and I have not seen or heard of anything like that. But then again you no these countries who knows what some people have found inside snakes of that size.

Weve all heard about the kinds of stuff they find in Sharks and Crocs so i suppose there could be some truth in it. But god what a way to go EEWWW

Magpie..... "And I don't like it very much!" God! I thought I was the only one who remembered that one! Used to sing it to my son when he was little! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back