Snake/Reptile Related Movies/Docos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DamoInPerth

Reaction score
:oops: I know its nothing to do with herps in general but i was at the video shop and I spotted this DVD called "In The Eye Of The Snake" starring Malcolm McDowell, It was about a Herper and some other "B" grade crap that didnt do much for me, But it was good in regards to the amount of diff Snakes you got to see throughout the movie and a small bit of info to. Now I like anything to do with Snakes and Reptiles and even though this movie sucked it was worth watching for the snakes, So if your like me and have seen everything else 10 folds give it a look over.

:?: Also does any1 have names of some other movies that are similar to the movie i just mentioned as ive seen all the Docos and you can only watch so much Steve Irwin :p

P.S. No one needs to mention Anaconda HEHEHEHEHE

well my dads friend is doing the lighting for "anaconda 2" so that will be out late this year or early next year.

How did they get the money up to do a second 'Anaconda'??

That film was C**P! to say the least.

more that CR*P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was at least super cr*ap!

hey i never said it was a good movie, even the lighting guy i know said he thinks the anaconda movie and soon second are shyte.

So was ice cube!

Python was another movie similar to Anaconda.
And there is always Lake placid if you like B grade movies...

hehehe Lake Flacid was hella-funny... trully dreadful movie - I thoroughly enjoyed it :)

This thread gave me the incentive to start a dvd collection on movies that are related to reptiles in someway.

So far I have tracked:
Python
Boa
Anaconda
Lake placid
Venomous
Venom
Spasms
King Cobra (cant find this one on dvd in Aus yet!)
Godzilla
Beneath Loch Ness

Crocodile dundee 1,2,3
Jurassic park 1,2,3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back