Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nobojono

Not so new Member
Reaction score
what was your first herp ?

what the oldest herp you've kept ?

include snakes, lizards, turtles etc separately if u like 8)

cheers, jono

well first herp ever was my bredl
first lizards were my whites monitors (quiet a find IMO)
thats all i keep anyway :(
And the oldest i kept was a adult childrens python...and the oldest herp i keep atm are my baritji's which hatched 11/12/01

first was me male coastal Urkle who is 2 1/2 now
oldest is another male coastal who is beleived to be around 10

my first herp was a coastal/diamond hybrid.
and the oldest herp i have kept and still do is my bredli which is 4 years old.

oh yea i Had blueys ages ago for like 10 years...................... but I dont think they count coz they wwere just pets for me ;)

my first herp was an olive python, and my oldest herp is my pair of carpets who are believed to be about 8-9 years old

Just one coastal carpet about 1 year old now named CHOPPA
and he is the best lil dude around!! :D

My first was diamond and my oldest is diamond female age unnown.

My first herp was a spotted Python and he is 2 year old on the 19th Nov 2003 born the exact same day as Kosta Tzu's diamond python!

My very first herp would have been a long neck turtle given to me by my uncle as a child. I was about 4 at the time.(he found it crossing a road).The day he gave it to me I left it in the back yard while I went next door to get my friend to show him and when we returned it was gone :( I cryed for a week but I ended up with 2 more the following week as my uncle took me to south creek and showed me a technique to catch turts.(I still go there to this day to feed the turtles).

My first lizards was a pair of bearded dragons I swapped 4 pidgeons for them with a neighbour lol (I was 6-7 then) I witnessed what seemed to be fighting (quite vigorously I might add) and that had me really worried so I gave them to a friend who had an outside pit with many species.

First snake was a brown I caught at the quarry. (I was about 10-11 at the time) I had no idea what I was doing but it was the first snake I had ever seen and I just had to catch it.I had to keep it at a friends house though as my mum hated reptiles and could hardly bare all the lizards I had let alone a snake.(BTW I didnt know it was venomous when I caught it untill I showed a neighbour so I was lucky) I used to ride my bike down the street holding it by its head with its mouth open chasing the neighbours kids,so I wasnt very popular as a child :p

My first herp"s" were estern long necks as well when was 5. I had four of them from memory kept them in an old chook pen that my dad made into a turtle enclosure with a big pond.
My first snake was a red belly black that i caught when i was 10 or 11.

My oldest herp would be my female water python age unkown.

my first was a coastal carpet and my oldest is my new big beardie i got TODAY its mad

my first herp was a robust velvet gecko which i had cort at bundeena in the royal national park wen i was 4. i kept it for about 2 months untill it escaped, but it would come out every night and eat the bugs around a light near my window so i said it was still my pet. my first snake was a yellow faced whipsnake. the oldest herp i keep is probably a 5 1/2 foot brown tree snake named moby, he is suspected to be around 4-5 years old.

Brendan

my first was a pair of blueys when I was 3. My oldest one is my female childrens which is 3.5 years old.

My first reptile kept was a breeding pair of bluetonues, and the oldest reptile i own is an 11 year old diamond pyton male who is in breeding at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back