beardie ate yabbie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ackie

Reaction score
hi ppl, 2day i went next door and decided to get a few yabbies, i cort a yabbie that was only about 2cm long and decided to see wat my beardies thought of it. As soon as i held it in front of my beardie (bout 20cm long) he snatched it from my hand and ate it. Has anyone else tried crustaceans before? just wondering

8) Brendan 8)

pmsl....crustaceans..........What possesed you to do it :lol:
Shouldnt do any harm i dont think unless they stay alive in his tummy and pinch him :p

my beardies will eat anything that moves, I got one that'll r*** anything that moves!

SS

BrainDamage said:
my beardies will eat anything that moves, I got one that'll r*** anything that moves!

SS

haha yeah the old buggar is asleep now, he is a wombat, he eats, roots and leaves

meg :twisted:

That dragon sounds like me.
Only I am more of a panda bear.....
I eat roots shoots and leaves!

lmao....the reason i got the idea of feedin him a yabbie is cause i know that water monitors luv em and i was wondering if beardies would take em.

My beardie's the same he'll eat what ever i put in front of him and move it.Though if you sit it in the cage and it doesnt move he wont eat it!!!!

yea my monitors are the same...they wont eat anything that doesnt move so that means no mince or nuting :( so I have to resort to feeding live fuzzies heehe

My monitor hasn't eaten in a long time I dunno whats wrong with it :(

yeah when i used to have beardies they ate little fish i use to catch and just about anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back