Childreni/Maculosa

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Any of our members in NSW who expecting hatchlings this year, I would like to get 2 for my friend.
Yearlings would do nicely too.

I am looking for a female yearling Childreni too. Not trying to muscle in on ya post Slatey but if there are some surplus to your requirements I am interested :)

:p Just thought id mention for you newer kiddies to aps there is a herp classifieds section on this site & this is generally where all the buy,sell n wanted adds go. :p

My apology boss :wink:
i am aproaching only APS people i know from this site.
Problem is that NoOne live now here.
Is that no where in NSW?
And yes afro i will keep this in mind.

Does any one know of any one who breads caramel childrens pythons? I have herd of them but I have never seen one?

Don't worry slatey i am in NSW and i can get them to sydney pretty easy.
I can let you know when they are ready to go if you like.

Craig Latta breeds top caramel childreni, really nice.

Does any one know of any one who breads caramel childrens pythons? I have herd of them but I have never seen one?

I think caramel ones are an old wives tale cause it my understanding that they all taste like chicken :p

*opens a can of baked beans*
[crocodile dundee voice] You can live on it,but it tastes like shyte [/crocodile dundee voice]

hehehehehehehehehehehehe.... thats all folks.................

i wouldnt mind a couple that arent related no-one keep mke posted too please.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back