Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

I would invite our members who are successful this year with breeding and having eggs, or if they think that they reptiles are pregnant, To let us know by writing in to this thread. Lot of our members planing to purchase new hatchlings this season , and some of them would prefer to wait and make the purchase from member of our community then from compleat stranger.
For example i can buy blotched python from person advertising on Internet, but i prefer to buy from NoOne and i will wait for his eggs to hatch.
I am not sure if i make cense, but hope you will understand what i mean.

Perhaps if the breeders post what they are expecting here,and the prospective buyers PM the breeder with their interest.

This way the only posts made are what clutches are due,rather than a million posts from people saying "I want I want"

Yes that what i ment. breeders post to this thread and buyers can pm them directly. Thanks RR.

I'm very happy because my Boyd Rainforest Dragon laid 4 eggs and I have them incubating away at the moment. Maximum yield for a Boyds so I am happy she did that with her first lay.
My Childreni shed 22 days ago and she's been belly up. They lay in a 21-25 day zone so I'm expecting eggs from her any day as well.
Its a great time of year for herping, thats for sure!

my female diamond looks gravid, alot of mid body swelling, has had a recent shed, still got my fingers crossed. If anyone is interested send details to [email protected] and i will put you on the waiting list and i will contact you when eegs are laid / hatched ect. located at Jervis Bay on the NSW south coast.

I've got maccie/beardie/mountain dragon/gecko eggs but isn't it better just to place add after they hatch, placing orders for a snake that only looks gravid is a bit premature.
meg

Yes ofcourse you will place the add after olivaceus71. But this thread give our regular readers extra advantage to plan ahead. Some time the buyer is willing to wait for eggs from member to hatch then ship animal from strenger and that can be possible only if he know about potential hatchlings. This is what this thread is about.

Well my potentials, and being a new breeder they may not eventuate, are Coastals and Eastern Water Dragons for this season. Melbourne.

um

Have comming..

Childreni x2, stimsons, olives x2, blackheadeds, jungles x2, bredli, coastal carpets, possibly murray darlings.

cheers paul.

I am a new member to this site, I have in the incubator ackies, gippsland water dragons, southern angle headed dragon thick tailed geckos eggs.
EMAIL ME at [email protected]

where are you located at marc. i might be interested in some of your acciesand southern angle headed dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back