Step by step enclosure building!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
keep it coming make sure you post some pics if you can.

it takes more than one day to build an enclosure......holy shyte....whats your labour costs?????

cheers
Pom

Stop being so negative Steve. Give the guy some credit. Besides, it depends if you start early morning and finish late night, then it does take a day, with the exception of painting of course. :)

Good work RR.

i agree john, it takes more than 1 day to build an enclosure unless ya like silocon and paint fumes stuck in the tank. By the way, how much do u charge for custom made tanks?

Hey Gregory, you can make a few enclosures in a wet week!!!
And Greebo,........Yes.
And don't forget guys, this one's for Ackies! There haas to be a lot of work in making that little car............

pmsl...oh ok, you guys must still be stuck in the old days eh....we younger generation use shoe boxes to keep retiles and we put them in the microwave to give them warmth....pfft heat source's, light globes, ceramics....dear oh dear.... live in the now people

:p
Pom
btw gecko person thing.......as i`m sure john is aware...i was jokin

The last enclosure I build took me about 3 months and I thought that was pretty good. :( Obviously not good enough for the high standards of Steve and rest of the aps community ;(

Don't forget kiddies if you decide to "do it yourself" make sure you get an electrician to do the wiring! Mum and Dad wouldn't be very impressed if ya burnt the house down would they?

Wheres the pics?Would love to see them as I am going to try and build an enclosure soon

i just have a question about air vents... how many is too many and what size... now that its summer its gonna get pretty hot i the enclosure.. what do u guys reconmend? do vents in the roof of the enclosure help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back