more eggs........

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

olivaceus71

Reaction score
Congrats D on the influx of eggs overnight,blonde always takes her time, at least the athertons didn't make you wait to long. Got about 4 weeks till macs hatch, still waiting on the girls, will post a pic of Vera and aramis (she just doesn't want to drop) as your email account was full.
cheers
meg

Attachments

• veraandaramis.jpg
    veraandaramis.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 95
  • veragold.jpg
    veragold.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 120
Nice beardie Meg.
4 weeks eh? You will beat me then, I've got 5 more to wait for the hoped for event.
Congrats on the eggs too Darin.

cheers, thanks mags,
she would have to be my favourite, though she looks nice in the picture it really doesn't do her justice, she is basically that colour 24/7, while the other females I have get up to the same colour but don't keep it all the time. Photos are a bit crappy but she is patternless which is cool.....

Wow, that's got to be one of the yellowest I've ever seen Meg.
Very pretty! Congrats on the eggs.

Tisk Tisk Tisk...How many times do we NEED to tell our herpers...DO NOT COLOUR IN YOUR REPTILES! And may I ask, how many highlighters did that use up?

Re: .

nobojono said:
so who will have macs for sale in 4 weeks ?

I'll have some macs in the first week of December....
meg
cheers nicole, she has finally started digging around, she layed twice last year and got 50 eggs from her so hopefully she will get her act together and the other two will follow suit, worse than 40 weeks of pregnancy :?

Tisk Tisk Tisk...How many times do we NEED to tell our herpers...DO NOT COLOUR IN YOUR REPTILES! And may I ask, how many highlighters did that use up?

oh i wouldnt take that meg :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back