Herp shop

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wattso

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
please tell, where online is this herp shop everyone is talking about? can i buy online with reg visa card? is it based in nsw? I want to buy some fluon stuff and a colony of speckled roaches to breed my own for turts, [i have] and green tree frogs i want to get very soon.also I want to get good calcium supp in pwder form that slatey told me about. its for montys rats and turts bugs etc. is it better to buy bulk ? is deleivery expensive? thanks :?

Crikey that was quick! Thanks belinda, got it saved to favs, im off to check it out. :wink:

It's in Melbourne mate, I am there every week or two and can thouroughly reccomend him. Tell Brian I sent you and he's sure to overcharge you :) He sends roaches out once a week and everything is available by phone order. Give him a try he is a great guy :)

is there an actual store u can rock up at africa? im in melb and would luv to go sometime

Sounds great, had a look see at the site, prices seem reasonable too! how many roaches do i need to starta breeding colony? should i get adults and smaller or just a few hundred each size? im looking at about 2 months before i have a steady supplie [need mostly med size right now for turts]? :?

Zoe, it's not a shop but a private home, you can visit and pick up your stuff but you have to phone and arrange time etc. All contact details are on the site.

Wattsho, I'd get two seperate lots and get 3/4 size for feeding immediately and winged adults for breeding. I set up another breeding colony just a couple of weeks ago and already they are breeding like flies. You do need to allow time to grow 'em on though and the little bubs are great for metamorphed frogs which I think you said you had or were getting? Pin head crickets are hell to keep for any length of time so when I was breeding the White Lipped Trees I fed 'the metamorphs almost exclusively on new born roaches and it proved very successful. The adult frogs loved the adult roaches too and the best ones to use for this purpose are juvies just prior to winging. Hope this helps buddy :)

Thanks Tokyo! :D Thanks Africa too, I hope turts like em too, i think they will, they arwe woodies right? i find them under the woodchip in the garden sometimes, turtles are swallowing them befor they hit the watyer...almost. yes am getting some gree tree frogs soon but due to sporodic avail im not sure what size yet so best be prepared eh. btw, buy a new toothbrush lmao :lol:

I know there is a similar online shop based in Sydney but i lost the web site does anyone knoe the web address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back