My New Granit Burm

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Sorry I know this really dosen't have alot to do with anything here, but I just had to post the pic somewhere. I just ordered her from Bob Clark along with a het male and a pair of Borneo Short Tailed Pythons. I can't wait for them to get here.

granite.jpg

Congrats Kevyn, very pretty girl !!
I thought you were moving to Oz though? I'd be shedding tears when it came time to leave her behind.

She's sensational - hope you are all prepared for her well being. best of luck and let us know how they progress.

Grahamh

Merry Christmas

Hey thanks everyone for all the kind words. I'm well set up for everything. I already have 3 burms so with the two arriving I'll have 5 and I'll be producing both albinos and granits. I've never worked with short taileds before or bloods but i can't wait to be producing them too. Yeah it will suck when I end up leaving Canada but I'll probably keep my breeding set up going here. Thanks again everyone.

Should I send you my Resume???

Naww I'd trust you :D . If you ever do find yourself on this side of the Pacific feel free to look me up. I'll take you out to catch some rattlesnakes and I'd love some help tracking down the very elusive rubber boa.

heard of bob clark. didnt someone steal his albino ball pythons awhile ago. anyway, great snake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back