first bite

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

astrobeka

Reaction score
:D
hey everybody!!!
i am so excited, i just had to tell the world....
storm, my 11 month old mac just bit me for the first time!!!!
i was feeding her and she got me right between the fingers!!
she held on for a while, but as soon as i moved my hand she let go,
then she ate her mouse, and carried on like normal.

Hey spacechick there must be something about Maccies doing that! Whenever I am bitten by mine it is always between the fingers :)

hahhahahahhahahaahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha......

sorry beka luv, couldnt resist....

steve

no, it didn't hurt...
yes, there was a little blood,
and thank you very much to the 2 people who laughed at me when i phoned and told them.

hehehe well you`ll be happy to know i got bitten over the eye by seth's 5ft coastal, the bottom jaw unhooking from under my eye and proceeding to poke me in the eye resulting in me thinking i had gone blind for ten minutes....lol...scared the crappers out of me but you get that

steve

Now thats something im not looking forward to, being bitten on the face [Stevo][shivers] anywhere else ok but that would really freak me. Did you have smell of mouse on your hands Bekka? or just startled snake lol :D

wattso... no, i hadn't actually touched it, i was holding the mouse with tweezers in my right hand on one side of her feed tub, and my left hand (which she bit) was on the edge of the tub on the other side!

I hope that the snake didnt get food poisoning by bitting you.....lol

Do you wear glasses when holding your big one? So you dont cop it in the eye?

when feeding your snake do u have to feed it out side the snakes living quarters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back