Return Of The King

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My wife and I just saw Return Of The King, I thought it rocked. Better than the first two. There seems to be some discontent regarding the ending on this side of the Pacific, just wondering what others thought. Has it been released in Ozz yet? Ignore me if it hasn't.

Hi Kevyn

it has been released as far as I know or it's just about to be. Is the endiong true to the book?

Graham

Is that the LOTR movie? I cant wait to see that :D

whats a movie?who's the king?where'd he return from?
PMSL

It's really good as far as I'm concerned. It follows the book fairly closely. It leaves out and changes a few things but for the most part it is close. The ending is pretty close. I don't want to say much if you guys haven't seen it. My wife's dad is getting here tomorrow from New Zealand and we are supposed to all go on the 23rd. He waited to see it and made us promise to do the same. Oops. I guess we'll just have to act really surprised. :D

I havent read the book...But does Frodo ( Or anyone else, or anything else for that matter) end up destroying the ring??

Haha parko!

I have been meaning to watch the LOTR movies.I actually have parts 1 & 2 here but havn't watched them yet myself.My bro has and reckons they wern't as good as the harry potter's so I havn't been in too much of a rush to view them lol...

My bro reckons they arn't as good as harry potter so I havn't been in too much of a rush to view them haha...

I love Harry Potter. Both the books and the movies, but Tolkien is a literary God. Harry Potter as good as it is, dosen't even compair.

Harry Potter as good as it is, dosen't even compair.

At first I was like....Whats so good about this lOTR? But I had to watch it for film studies at school, and by the time I had finished watching the two I was LOTR mad! Its the best ever movie..A good movie for any type of person. I highly reccomend it.

havent read the book...But does Frodo ( Or anyone else, or anything else for that matter) end up destroying the ring??

I wish I could read them all agian for the first time. I really recommend them. Read the Hobbit first then Lord of the Rings. Truely awinspiring works. As to the fate of the ring Belinda-I can't tell you. Wouldn't want to spoil the film for you :D .

Ha ha...The power of the internet! Its ok...I've found out :D
As to the fate of the ring Belinda-I can't tell you. Wouldn't want to spoil the film for you

Lord of the rings was a good book but I despise Hobbits as wimpy little whinging sooks.
And your right Kev that was an awesome song wasn't it? :wink:

Parko,
Have you seen the re-release of Live In Pompeii. It's awsome. Easily my favourite Floyd movie, and a killer rendition of Careful with That Axe Eugene

OK kewl it guys,enough is enough lol.

I feel like a little kid whos parents forgot he's birthday.As if I am missing out on something here...

OK I will watch part 1 tonight (yous talked me into it hehe) and let you's know what I think tomorrow...

PS
Is the movies the same as the books?

I have seen ''live in pompei'' but didn't know it was rereleased, the drummer is a sight to behold aint he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back