reptil documentaries

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun

Reaction score
I watched documentaries about reptiles on foxtel during the weekend (they were interesting). can u get reptile documentaries on DVD?

From Shaun "reptile jnr" crooke
P.S. this site rules, no other site is interesting!!!!

G'day Shaun

this site is good - lots of interesting characters and a wealth of Herpetological info and some crazy ideas but all interesting, welcome to the site. I know that the Crocodile Hunter (Steve Crikey Irwin) DVD's are available

Graham

Ther is a few good reptile doco's available.
Your best bet is to contact the ABC shop or National geographic
(you can do so online) and see what they have for sale...

I got that one Fuscus. $10

See the breeding mass when the red sided's emerge from there hybernation lol.I wouldn't mind stumbling across something like that...

probly abc shop or national geographic would be best bet, you certainly cant find any at your local video ezy. well i cant! :D except perhaps the occasional David Attenborough with multiple species, havent found any from him specific to reptiles...yet!

Yup that was me Fuscus.
Stuff all on Aussie species but I enjoyed it,overall not a bad doco'...

David Attenborough DVD set "The secret life of birds" is top of my DVD wish list :) . DA has done a lot of docos (some just voice overs), I'm sure that there will be a couple of reptile shows in there somewhere. Of course it may not be released on DVD.
Too search for DVDS just go to http://www.ezydvd.com.au/ and select "Documentry" in the search field. Do the same for other DVD stores.

Ill try that thanx. I rather liked the secret life of plants too. "the secret life of reptiles" would be terrific, always "secretly" hope to find it at video ezy whilst browsing sometime. lol Heres hoping.

Thanks for the help on reptile docos on DVD, now i know where to get the them!

P.S. Merry christmas and a happy new year

I saw the Ultimate Guide to Snakes in the bargain bin at Dick Smith Powerhouse price $12.95.

cool thanks Nicole ,theres a powerhouse just down the road, guess where im goin tomorrow :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back