im so happy!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bkgone

Reaction score
i got my 1st class license today and i couldent be more happier.It took 7 days to arrive.Now all i got to do is bloody work it out.Just wondering does the licenses from nsw come all the same,i ask because im havin a little bit of a problem and thought some one could help.thanks

keeth does yours come with a example with the king parrot on the front page

Yeah...Its just to show you how to fill out your books.

oh sorry i didnt realise you were talking about the fauna records. yes they are quite confusing

bkgone said:
i got my 1st class license today and i couldent be more happier.It took 7 days to arrive.Now all i got to do is bloody work it out.Just wondering does the licenses from nsw come all the same,i ask because im havin a little bit of a problem and thought some one could help.thanks

I thought you have kept reptiles for years just never a Diamond python?

:D...He isnt used to the new system MH ;)

scan u please come on chat so it will be easier to tlk.thanks

I dont see a problem Bk....The king parrot page is just to show you what to do when you purchase your first herp, how to fill it out ect...
From memory they dont have to be returned till april??

Ok...WELL...If you have read everyones messages, the king parrot page is filled out, to show you what you have to do...I need to say no more ;)

Don't sweat it bkgone, just ring the dept and get your help there then you know the info will be correct. I think someone has forgotten what it is like to be a liitle unsure and looking for genuine help hay Belle :|

thanks rina thought keeth explained it to me and i now understand.I was wondering do i need another license if i wanted to buy a herp from another state?I live in nsw and i want to buy a herp from ultimate reptiles in soutrh australia.thanks

i bloody waited all this time just to get a license now i got one i have to get another one bloody hell :evil:

so im gonna haveto buy a herp around where i live or travel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back