Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good advise from marc there.
They are great fun and i think they are top value.
I think everyone should have at least one smalller monitor.
Why is that Robert?

i hae a computer monitor its sweet it does everything but ya need a computer to make it work

OOO!!! That's why mine hasnt been working..

Any of the smaller monitors would be great. I should have storrs hatchlings in late Feb. for $200 if you are still looking around then.

Anyone selling some gould/ sand monitors?

I would go for ackie's as well, cool little guys. I got baritji's instead though, rare :D. I am getting v.gouldi very soon yay :D. If you are looking for some of the rarer monitors such as v.kinghorum or v.baritji or v.primordius then a fella up here can get you CB specimens no worries

Nah dont want the ackies.. How much are you getting your gouldi's for?

you can have the baby gould living out the front of my place...if you can catch it.

anyway back to the perentie. i have seen one in captivity afew weeks ago when i got my top end carpet. the breeder i got him from also breeds moniters. he said he found this one after a tourist kicked it out of his car. i hope he gets abother one and breeds them. it is sort of like a trophy to him.

Stevo has some. I cant wait to get up to his Zoo and have a look around. :)

i went to the australia zoo and i didnt see any

cool tommo, Out here in bee's creek I usually see a couple a day, there is one real big one that hangs around the shed :D

there used to be a routein on the way home from school with the local goannas. i would try catch the one with no tail, get chased by the big one after i tried to catch it and watch the small one with a tail. the other day i caught one when i was walking the dogs. it was a tiny hatchling so i let it go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back