Eco-therm Yummies.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belinda

Reaction score
Does anyone know of an Oz supplier that has Eco Therm yummies?

Nope...Checked there. Have a look at there site...They sound really good. I am sick of buying all these insects that dont breed, and all the fruit and vegs giong off before he eats it...

Dont know about those products as far as quarantien in australia is concerned. might not be so easy Belle, or cheap. Fresh is best anyway imo :D

I contacted the company, they said it should come in no problems.

Its not up to them though Belle, its up to customs here. That company will naturally tell you a.ok. because they want your money.
try feeder roaches from the herp shop, they breed themselves. maybe yours wernt kept warm enough? What happened your insects wouldnt breed?

God thats a cute lil murry Saikrett, how did you cut it out like that? i cant work out how to do that stuff with photoshop etc.

hey bell what kinda insects are you trying to breed?
cockroaches breed very quickly and are easy to look after and beardies love them.

Soak their veggies in red wine eh Africa, they breed like crazy during the night and wake up next morning with a hangover in a strange roaches bed! lol

Mine doesnt. Nor Crickets. It will only eat Superworms...Nothing BUT superworms...Dont bother suggesting anything Coz I have treid it all about 100 times :D

My next choice is
1) Starve him
2) Force feed him

Thats where these Yummies thingo's come in handy..Gonna put them through a needless syrinage and pop it into his mouth..Its his choice to swallow, but its more effort to spit it out...So knowing the lazy bugger he's gonna swallow it :D

have you tried letting them go hungry for a few days then offering alternate insects?

Tried letting him go hungry for a week and over once, I offereng him fruit and veggies everyday...Nope..No luck.

But hes not going hungry if ya given him fruit and veg. change his name to "Ghandi" :D

But he didnt eat the veggies :D He scoffed downthe pinky though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back