Murderers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt get a pm, bloody snobby bastard! :D

Belle~Belinda said:
Contact NPWS...It illegal to kill a protected species.

well its not illegal in some situations, people can kill snakes if they believe that it is a potently dangerous situation....They should of contacted after hour NPWS (I agree) for numbers of snake catchers in that area...but if there are non you will find that most NPWS officers do not have the experience to handle snakes so they would prob leave it to the police (which will not hesitate to use batons at any opportunity, it is sad to hear that the snake had been killed, but let me tell you they are getting killed everyday which usually preventable...very sad indeed

I'm disgusted with their decision to kill this snake.
There are many other ways to get them out of your house without killing the poor creature.
I am scared and fell threatened by Police as they seem to do what they want.(I know 6 Police Officers).
If i was to find a Officer in my kitchen would i kill it. NO!!!.
For that matter my Mum scares me would i kill her?NO!!!
There are ways and means of outing these beautiful animals and i am sure they had contacts for ppl who know what to do in these situations.I think the whole police brutality kicked in.Oh we'll just kill it.
THIS IS A BAD ATTITUDE!!!!
And as someone said before very ignorant.

Snake probly matched a police identikit pic of a wanted crim.
"yeah...er..thats him alright, get him boys" ~aka cheif wiggum :D

i bet they took finger prints :D

wheres my PM?

lol, probly had a moment of confusion when they tried to cuff him. :D

UNRELATED~ has anyone heard from david lutz? Hope he's not crook, nice bloke.

lol..Where did that one come from Wattso? :p He could be on Hols...I myself am parent free for an entire week! WOO! :D

Yeah he could be, just wondered where hes been since xmas is all. sent him a cd ,wondered if he got it or not, given aus post can really suck at times.

Thanx Africa. I like ya new avatar, has STP been giving you handling tips? lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back