i luv my snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoe

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i just wanted to say i luv my snake lol :D
i just saw him shed for the third time since we got him about 8 months ago and its soooo cool! he didnt even use his log to start off just used the newspaper...pushed so hard i thought he might break sumthing lol.
anyway just thought i'd announce that - no need for a response :D

feel the same way about mine i got last week, but i missed his first feed. i was so surprised when he took the defrosted prey. i came in when he was resetting his jaws

i likez my snakez too aye. beatz keeping a dog or cat n I cant standz freaky birdz

Very cool watching a shed for the first time zoe. really amazing experience i think. I got mine on video ! :D

Yea I agree, the first snake I got to see shed was a taipan at work..........very cool

Its an awesome experience...I woke up at about 2 in the morning to a funny sound..Got up to check what it was and he was starting to shed..Grabbed a chair and sat right in front of the cage..Tooka bout an hour or so..I nearly fell asleep in class the next day :D

sort of like a cold fish, or one hand clapping! :D ..depends what it rubbing on i guess, put a few windchimes in.lol

reptiles are by far the best

Lol...The little stick thing that he was rubbing on, he was pushing it with such force ( bottom of stick) it kept hitting the side of the enclosure...Wattso...What does a one hand clap sounds like? :D :p

Sounds alot like a cold fish belle. :D try it an see. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back