Deja vu :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondIce

Reaction score
Its a double hat trick :lol:

Both my diamonds shed last night .. both at same time again

I wonder how long this will keep up ?

Cool Diamond Ice :) Thats pretty awesome....Are they in the same cage? When I used to have two beardies to gether the male would imitate the female..Where she went he went, what she ate he ate ( after she died he stopped eating veggies) When she drank he drunk ect ect...They even started shedding at the same time..

Hi Belle :)

Yes, both my diamonds share the same tank, and have done so since they were small juveniles, however its only been their last two sloughs that they have managed to synch :)

i've seen that quite a lot - my bredli are in seperate but very close cages, and almost always shed within 2 days of each other. i seem to remember a topic about this before, and some hypothesis about chemicals produced by one snake spurring on the other, or something of the sort? could also have to do with the fact that they're always fed at the same time, and similar amounts. good fun though :) makes for 2 gorgeous snakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back