Eco-therm Yummies.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say this is the return of Snarf....

i am nobody you know i am here to have some fun and i am not hurting anybody so lets just keep my identity a secret it does not matter what my real name is you can call me sob they are my real initials

I gather that we are talking about a central bearded dragon, these dragons belinda are usually pigs when it comes to feed, here is some surgestion take it if you want.
1. check your temperatures, 40-50 degrees in a hot spot (sounds extreme but these animals want operate at low temps properly) at the other end of the cage should be around the 28 degrees.
2. try Live food first before vegies and stuff, bearded dragon are stimulated by moving prey, (cockroaches, crickets,moths grass hoppers ect)
3. Mabe purchase another of the same species, competition for food can also stimutate feeding

message for S.Irwin person (settle belinda I am not going to bag him) its irrelevent what your real name is, its the fact that you are a herp friendly person, and that you may have question and hopefully answers about reptiles and if that is the case then a big proper welcome to you (see bel I am not all bad)

actualy that is right my name is simon but my nickname was bishop at school i would introduce myself to people as sob meaning simon or bishop and then the son of a ..... stuck i also have many other interesting stories to tell like this one time at band camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back