Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 juvie Coastal
1 juvie Diamond
1 yearling Blonde Mac
1 yearling Olive
1 hatchy Blonde Mac on the way
..and I'm an auditor :-(

2 macs
4 blue tongues

I manage the marine parts div. at a auto/marine dealership

I am student, year 8, Id like to be a toxinologist.. Illustrator in Spare time...

I have 2 yearling macs, a 2 year old female carpet, 5 year old male carpet, 8 year old female carpet, and 2 adult regular Brown Tree Snakes. And 2 blue tongues. Also have a 5 foot carpet on a rescue permit, he was hit by a car.

Right now, I do a lot of sitting around waiting for my leg to heal. When it's all good and proper, I'll have two options...go back to Australia Zoo or go to Ecuador to work at a bird watching lodge for rich people, where I won't look at birds, obviously.

Oh yeah, and Kitty - I have my labret done, and both lobes stretched to 9mm.

124 latrobe tce paddington and i wont be there on sundays with a baseball bat. trust me farkurnell
:twisted:

yerling stimosn and childreni 2 year old coastl 4 yearold male diamond 7 year old diamond female on saturday 5 beardies

I have Darwins, Murray_Darlings,Diamonds, Brisbanes,Proserpines,Spotted Pythons,Water Pythons,Blue tongues, Bearded Dragons and a pair of Malamutes.

I work for Australia Post.
"The days of the crazed postal worker with a gun went out with the Macarana."

i have:
3x adult darwin carpets
1xadult water python
1xjuvie water python
2xbanded tree snakes
2x eastern water dragons
2x northern blue tongues
1x central bearded dragon
1x northern longneck turtle

Hi everyone, I have 2 adult Murray Darlings 1 Male 1 Female and one yearling coastal. I work in book city.

I am mainly an alcohol and drug counsellor but you'd never guess to see me. Sometimes I'm a tattoo artist whenever I can. I have:
5 Burmese pythons (albinos and granits)
1.1 Columbian boa constrictors
1.1 ball pythons
1.1 spotted pythons
1 female Sumatran Wagler's temple pitviper
1 male jungle carpet python
1 female Amazon tree boa
1 male mid baja rosey boa
1.1 Borneo Short tailed pythons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts