Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cg

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

I was thinking of getting 2 dwarf beardies
I have a 3ft fish tank in which i want to keep them. Would this be suitable

Anyone have any comments

Thanx in advance

chris

If you are talking about juvies then it would be ok for the first year.
Adults could use a bit more room.

I am talking about pogona minor (dwarf bearded dragons) not the full size bearded dragons. What do u think about the tank size for these

Arg! I have been looking for Dwarves for ages! Could you also give me a PM Cg?

can't fine pogona minor in the NSW license, unless they are blace soil beardies(pogona henrylawsoni) or kimberley beardies (pogona microlepidota)
i believe it would be the second.. mainly cause the "micro" in the scientific name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arg! I have been looking for Dwarves for ages! Could you also give me a PM Cg? ~belle

Pm snowwhite, i hear she has seven of them. :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arg! I have been looking for Dwarves for ages! Could you also give me a PM Cg? ~belle

Pm snowwhite, i hear she has seven of them.

:roll: :)

Ive a pair of beardies that I bought as hatchling easterns 3 years ago. They now have a s/n length of about 120mm and eat well. They have pink mouths and full beards??? I think I was diddled.

Thats right Simon! Come up an give yoursef a star.
I still have a suspicion that P. henrilawsoni arent Pogona at all but tympanocryptis sp.

I have been looking for minors for years, no one breeds them, I recon there hernylawsoni....but if they are when you breed contact me please [email protected]

Sorry Guys

I think maybe i may have been misinformed. I will have to delve a little deeper into that one. Sorry to cause any cafuffle.

Sounds good

What is the difference in that case between minor and henrylawsoni ???
couldnt find many pics of species ??
anyone help ????

thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back