Should i deete member S.Irvin?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

I would like to know opinion of our members on this one.
Should I delete S.Irvin account, or should I keep him here.
This question is no joke, please let me know here or by PM.

Have i breached a rule i may have a good joke around here and there but all is harmless fun i see every other member having a joke around here is my sense of humour distasteful or what

dam looks like i missed somthin again!! :(
whats the story??

Delete him.Never did like him in his TV shows,like him even less online

I say let the little Rascal stay.He hasn't committed any Crimes.
No idea why anyone would want to delete him.
It has me Mystified.

are im upto date now bye the way loved his pic of steve :lol:
no way i dont think you need to delete him something has to make me laugh at work

S.Irwing is new member and he was aprooved by me. We do not taking people in to our group with out identifications anymore. ~Slateman

Why would delete him now ????? very confused :?

I am sorry that you are confused mr watso. But simple yes or no would be appriciated.
Looks like mr Irvin is comming to be our site clown, and I am simply trying to hear opinion of others if they appriciate this, or not. Some people like bit of harmless humor and some people can be ofended.
I do not see reasot to quote my posts here, but with you mr profesor we all going to do the right thing. Just continue to show us a way how to do things mr watso Thank you. What we would do here with out you I don't know. :p

Dont be ludicrous Bk, what evidence have you to suggest he isn't S Irwin? We should feel honoured to have such an esteemed member here on APS. I have great respect for him and would even let him babysit my children.

Sorry to embarress you Slatey, no offense intended, but this was last thing i read you say about S.Irwin, then i just log on and you are asking wether to delete. I will not say yes or no bcause you have been running this site for two years, if people offended tuff luck, who am i to tell you how to run your site, right. :p

because in a post he asks if snakes hurt vwhen they bite

i am not the real steve as slateman and i have already said. i am just somebody that likes stevo

Get him to change his name, and leave him here.

Is there something wrong with the name Sob Irwin? :?

I guess not..It's just sparked a couple of things here thats all..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back