YAY!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok...Let me explain AGAIN

For 3 Years He was brought home every 3 days for him to be fed. He was then taken back the next day.
Then my Dad purchased the beardie off the receptionist and got his own reptile licence. In which the dragon was kept on there for 1 year He let it expire, and that's when I got my own reptile licence. And thats the licence that the Beardie is kept on to this day.

your dads work friend must of felt pretty silly being a licenced keeper and having to give it out several times a month to a child that has never kept a reptile to feed it

It was her husbands. He passed away from a heart attack...And she didnt know how to care for it.

FOR GODS SAKE!!!!

FOR 5 YEARS I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IT EATING VEGETABLE AND FRUIT

So lets take you back to school Greebs...

3 years in which I had been feeding it for the lady + The two years I have owned it = 5 years

Do I need to take you through basic arithmatic??

i understand it
for 3 years you took it in your care illegally unlicenced overnight every 3 days to feed it.

then your father got a licence for it for 1 year legally.

then the licence expired and you got your own licence and it is legally held

No..I had recieved my licence before his expired.

but 3 years in ladies care
1 year in fathers care
plus few months in your care dont add up to 5 years
there is a few months missing :p

What about you BK? you seem like a keen herpetologist, what species do you keep? Have you any tips for me on how to keep Beardies?

i just got a 3month old orange phase(pogona vitticep)off splitmore and he is very healthy and he loves to be held and bathed.What did u want to know?

I'm wondering about heating cause my candles aren't really doing the job.

Thanks Simon, the salt must really do them wonders. I have also tried using a magnifying glass to create a hot spot but it seems to irritate the reptile after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back