Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I had 2 central Beardies but 1 got eaten :(

I am new to this site
I have 2 pogona barbatta
2 pogona vitticeps
3 carpet pythons
3 spotteds
1 scrub
1 black-headed python
1 kreffts river turtle
2 blue tongues
3 green tree frogs
1 childreni

i have a coastal/diamond python

Im "studying" Business and Commerce (Information systems) part time and i work at Star City Spares: for all your Toyota new and used parts :lol:

19 month old Jungle, 2 juvi eastern water dragons, 3 cats, 25 tropical fish, 1 rabbit, and mice/rats that are too "cute" to be fed.

About to undertake second year of 11th grade (seems studying and learning are vital things after all.lol)

Cheers, Jay

If you dont feed your rodents Lunar Psycho they will die. It seems disturbing that you would treat something you feel is cute with such cruelty.

Thanks iluvsmyretiles, I'm glad to see someone who likes to be tickled.

2 costals
2 bearded dragons
14 blue tounges
4 marbled geckoes
1 long necked turtle

and i work at mitre 10 in the garden section

You know I used to have two jobs one as a priest and one as an author. I used to get great stories from the confessional, and then publish them. I also help lonely women become more open to mankind, but that is more a hobby.

Hey All
I have in my collection at the moment
1 Jungle Carpet........George
2 Juvenile Blueys...Jay and Silent Bob
1 Eastern Stone Gecko............Ekko
3 Cats............Gandalf,Kaesha and PC
1 Dwarf Dalmation Rabbit...........GT
1 Siamese fighting fish......Elmo
5 Children......Camo 17, Con 12,Katlin 7,Kaitlin 5, and my very own little steve irwin.........rohan 22 months...........

I am a volunteer with the ARP, St John ambulance and the NSW Corps of Marines INC.......Also studying at tafe ..............thinking of doing the zookeeping course next year...........oh and I am also a full time mum to the two youngest children and sort of Step mum to the older three...( I am their dads girlfriend)

many thanks guys...........good to be appreciated..........i knew someone in the world had to do it

Hi everyone! I have 1 male coastal and hopefully I'll be adding a pair of jungles when I have more cash. I'd also love to have a Merten's Water Monitor. I just saw one at a holiday herp display. They're gorgeous! Don't have enough room tho. 3 cats, 2 chooks (loose dogs got the rest)

I work weekends at Kmart and just finished a nanny course. I have an animal course starting in July and hopefully next year I'll be doing a zookeeping course (it's not being offered this year :() In the meantime I'm bumming around, watching my little bruv 'til school goes back. Don't know what I'll do then. I'm also making plans to build a new home for my coastal.
:D

I have two bearded dragons, a jungle x coastal HYBRID, pink tongue skink, a rabbit, an orange kitten, a beagle dog, rats and mice, plus whatever rescue (native) animals I am caring for at the moment. I am hopefully getting a nice blonde maculosa in a month-ish off a good friend from this site! :wink:
I have a Bachelors Science degree in Zoology and am returning to uni in March to start my Masters degree which I am really looking forward to.
I don't work at the moment but volunteer full time with wildlife rescue services, my main interest with them are reptiles as they are so often misunderstood by the general public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back