Should i deete member S.Irvin?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
right back at ya kid :wink:

You forgot good looking, and I am adorable in a fluffy doona.

crikey, leave me here, baby bob cant type himself so i do it for him ok. Waaaaaaaaaaaa!

:wink: :wink: There really aren't enough smileys to express the true depth and flavour of my thoughts.

Baby I can take the heat. I can also paint nudes.

the name is funny but as long as it is that name, it will cause continueing debates about stevo....change the name I say

OK most people do like that idea to have clown on this site who is filling our topics with humor.
People who was against it pm me and I received only 5 PM asking for deletion.

Here is the condition mr S.Irvin.
Please keep your humor clean and do not cross the line. I mean by that do not upset individuals and have consideration for other members feeling.

Stay with your humor on chit chat forum and do not post any of your jokes to other serious forums like herp help, General herps, Australian Snakes, Exotic/other reptiles, Shop and swap, APS discussions. Some people are on dial up connection and do not appreciate unnecessary posts in reptile related topics when they discus certain problems about herp situation or seeking help.

We will se how we go from now.

You are now oficial APS Clown and people should not take you seriously.

Ahh, you are to nice to me. I've worked out you are the head honcho here Mr Slateman and want to thank you for treating me with such respect. The last community I was in was a Quaker community, now there's a bunch of dull Dons if I ever seen one. Kicked me out for no reason, just a little problem in the toilets is all. You know they use a hole in the ground? I know how deep that hole is.

Greebo said:
I say let the little Rascal stay.He hasn't committed any Crimes.
No idea why anyone would want to delete him.
It has me Mystified.

thats an insult groobo :wink:

Cheers john and snarf...
happy herping sobby
www.massashoesize.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back