new evidence favors crikey

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think he knows john Laws???? :D

marc said:
"Crikey Dr. Mekisic G'day mate here's your pay", "thanks Stevo pleasure doing business with you"

Maybe Dr. Mekisic was paid to say what he did...but that doesn't mean that what he said wasn't the truth.

Oh man! Steve is my 2nd hero! Im just trying to justify it!

Can't blame me for trying :roll:

Absolutely.
You can tell just by watching him that he is by far the brains behind Steve. Steve would be dead without Wes. I would LOVE to meet him!

I like Steve Irwin and think that he has done alot for the Herp world, even if he is a little crazy at times(or appears that way!)
However, I do believe that it was a poor judgement to take in his baby, as although the risk may have been small there was one, and as a father, you wouldn't want to take even the smallest of risks where a child is concerned, especially with a croc at feeding time!

I think that he has probably learned that the public perception of him is what is important and what has made him who he is today, and he will have to curve these publicity stunts.

Neil

hmmm I did not see any of Dr. Mekisic children in crock pit. He must be ok.

pfft the kid was fine.
there were probly 40 people standing around incase anything went wrong not to mention the fact that that the croc aint stupid and im sure it knows by now that it doesnt have to bother catching food when all it has to do is open its mouth and someone throws something in!
"They were unlikely to attack a human who hand fed them on a daily basis"
plus as im sure many of you fathers will agree, any father would put themselves inbetween the danger and their child so if something had happened you could guarantee steve would be the one being munched on not bob.

sorry i never bothered to have my say in the other threads so its comin out now lol :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

there are many people out there with nuthing better to do with their time than complain about stuff and the media LOVES it! :roll:

I thing the same as you steves lovers. Babe was reasonable safe.
But I would not use my newborn to show off like that anyway. Babies are not tool of trade.
I bet the crock was confused lol.
He is clown to do that. That is why we have our own S. Irvin clown here now.

I certainly am a proud father Zoe, and if I ever have kids I'll make a quid out of em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back