Sexing my snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hey_im_sam

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Alright. I have 2 2 year bredli, bought separately - one as a female, the other as a male. About half a year after I bought the male I got an email from the guy saying "Sorry, it seems I sold you a female instead". Right...... Now I spose that isn't SO bad, it means I need to get a male, and I'll have a happy little trio. The thing is I find it hard to feel certain about this.
So the thing is I'd like to know for sure - I know the theory behind sexing snakes but no way I'd just give it a bash. I was wondering if there was anyone in Sydney or area (I'm northern suburbs, right near the start of the F1) who would give me a hand? I'd really appreciate it! I could just pop on over with snakes in hand and maybe just learn something :) thanks guys, let me know if you can help!

-Sam

Not sure but a vet could probably do it?

There are a lot of herpers in your area. I will probably talk to someone over the weekend. If you dont have any luck otherwise Ill let you know. They are all older guys so some arent contected to cyberspace.

dr Robert Johnson in Penrith is a herp vet and would easily sex the snakes for you. his phone number is (02) 47 214 796 .

Hiya HIS! Long time no speak.
Well worth the trek to Dr Robert - he's tops! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back