Complaints against Adam Farnsworth

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
O.K so who is the cry baby that rang N.P.W.S and complained about me selling my GREEN TREE SNAKE?? I think it was the mother of the son who can,t ring up for himself. Anybody else had those annoying phone calss where mum has to relay every word to her son in the background??! I have had a few of this woman trying to swap the Green Tree for stuff I don,t want!!! Well anyway you have done absolutely nothing to upset me as the N.P.W.S rang me and told me about the complaint but He also said the complaint was unjustified but he thought he would give me a curtious phone call to tell me my License had slipped into it,s expirey date so I sent off my renewal no more than half hour after our phone call. So give it a couple of days and my license will be back up to date and the N.P.W.S told to enjoy my new year and there is no need to worry about people who are just trouble makers!!

yeah I know what you are talking about, I had a 17 year old lad purchese some angle headed dragons and I told him to pick them up from the airport as soon as they land..4.30pm Friday.....some time later 1.30 pm Saturday he picked them up..didnt understand why they died and blamed me....I really hate when buyers dont listen to what you have to say (they know best) and I hate when my animals die.

a mixture of lack of knowlege and eagerness

if i ever breed my animals i would only sell them to people who know what their doing. something like give them afew questions and make shure they have a book. the breeder i bought my beardies from was hopless. she didnt give out a care sheet and she sold to anyone. i lost one of my beardies because she forgot to mention about uv light. so one of them died and the other one is half the size it should be

Tommo said:
if i ever breed my animals i would only sell them to people who know what their doing. something like give them afew questions and make shure they have a book. the breeder i bought my beardies from was hopless. she didnt give out a care sheet and she sold to anyone. i lost one of my beardies because she forgot to mention about uv light. so one of them died and the other one is half the size it should be

My aniamls come with a care sheet but first i have a long talk with the buyer and of their exsperiance and what he said over the phone saticfied me, he had a sizable collection already but you can be to careful

lmao nah bkgone
Marc picked a plane flight out of a hat and just hoped to get the animals to the right state at the right pick up time by sheer guess work :p

Tommo I think your loss is not only the sellers fault but also your own for not researching the animal beforehand...

they went sydney....just two hour flight turned into 22 hour trip

Marc picked a plane flight out of a hat and just hoped to get the animals to the right state at the right pick up time by sheer guess work
You generally don't pick plane flights out of a hat......I generally plan the whole transportation.
and I'm sure Marc did the same

insectovor said:
You generally don't pick plane flights out of a hat......I generally plan the whole transportation.

It goes without saying that if Marc was shipping the animals by flight he would need to know the destination of the animals to deliver.He would also need to organise with the buyer a pick up time at the delivered terminal for the customer to get the animals ASAP. Hence my thoughts of Bkgones questioning rather silly and my replied answer with sarcasm followed.

PS
You must be rather gullible if you would think that anyone would honestly believe shipment to be decided by a lucky dip draw...

hello i just wanted to know where the guy was from.Jeese its like every time i write or ask something your a lways there wingin and cryin about somethin if u aint got nothin nice to say then dont say nothin.

mystic_herps said:
insectovor said:

It goes without saying that if Marc was shipping the animals by flight he would need to know the destination of the animals to deliver.He would also need to organise with the buyer a pick up time at the delivered terminal for the customer to get the animals ASAP. Hence my thoughts of Bkgones questioning rather silly and my replied answer with sarcasm followed.

PS
You must be rather gullible if you would think that anyone would honestly believe shipment to be decided by a lucky dip draw...

thanx for sticking up for me insectdude.....but chill out everyone.
Of corse I knew where my animals are going (I wrote out the permits)and in my herp dairy(but do you think I am going to give out the buyer details :shock: ) I have an account with Australian Air express and pre-book the flights, when that is done I ring the buyers, he knew the time, the right airport and the flight Number......it just so happens that my buyer felt that the lizards were secondary to his mates pi$$ up...the seller has an obligation to inform the buyer all that he can about the flight and how to keep the animal( vets do all the time) sure the buyer has to do a bit of background work but your the breeder you know the what to do....there nothing wrong with sharing information specially if it helps to keep the animal alive, then it is up to the buy to keep the animal alive. I take my herpetology very seriously and the on going care for the animals I breed, it saddens me to hear that any of my animals die because of others stupidity.......I have shipped to KNOWN LOCATION hundreds of times and never had an animal die (that case was the first and I hope the last) I take great pride in that. It is an irresponsible attitude to simple let your animals be sold to just anyone without relaying its needs and requirements, if you keep rainforest dragons you will know what I mean( information about keeping spinpes(forest dragons) you just can not find in books) Im not a stupid idiot, so please don't treat me like one. :x :wink:

Well I,m glad I am not the only one with problems with dimwits. Anyway we should all keep our heads up and try to filter these idiots from buying the offspring of herps we breed so carefully even though this is a hard task. Anyway give me a week or 2 and my license will be back in my hands and then and only then will I sell my Green Tree Snake to someone who knows what they are doing!!!!She is very pretty and ready to breed next year.Thanx for the support I am a proffessional who loves his snakes so please no one think any less than that of me.P.S I DO NOT DO OR SUPPORT THE ILLEGAL TRADE OF HERPS!!!!!!! I am ready anyday for N.P.W.S with as many snakes as I have now I connot and will not take the risk so don,t waist N.P.W.S time with stupid unjust complaints!!! HAVE A NICE DAY.

mystic_herps said:
lmao nah bkgone
Marc picked a plane flight out of a hat and just hoped to get the animals to the right state at the right pick up time by sheer guess work :p

Tommo I think your loss is not only the sellers fault but also your own for not researching the animal beforehand...

i think he was having a laugh at bkgone for asking a silly question
"do you know where the buyer was from" of course you knew where he was from you had to fill in paper work and send the animal by flight so you would of had to of known where to send the animal
(derr bkgone *slaps forehead*) he was being sarcastic when he wrote "nah he picked the destination out of a hat" towards bkgone not you
in other words he was calling bkgone a moron and was going at him not at you marc we love you jonno hahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back