Ray Hoser

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is first time I am reading this interesting material.
I have nothing to do with it, and looks like some people do have lot of time on their hands.
I learned to ignore all this crap long tome ago. :lol:

I readed this article again and looks like the english is to good for mine standard and extremely bad for juniors.
Some people must hate me a lot. So sad when you think about it.

Me neither Slatey!! The good guys on this site love you :) Not as much as we love the beautiful Nicole but we astill love ya :)

confused, cant find mention of our beloved slatey in the link above???? :? missing something. in anycase its greebos fault :D

well, I ''like'' you a lot Slatey.....

Simon, you misunderstand.
Slateman's response is not in regards to your link and that article, but a post that has since been removed.

lol you've had a misunderstanding here Simon, there was an article posted by S Irwin that has since been deleted that slatey is referring to.

sorry simon slateman was refering to my post that i had to delete because it was not ment to be shown in public

You beat me to it Nicole!
After rereading from the first post I can see how Simon would easilly have taken the wrong road though :lol:

Yes, I agree, totally understandable Parko, that's why I didn't want Simon to think Slatey was addressing him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back