Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S.Irwin said:
excellent if this is true what i hear and i have no reason to doubt it because i trust the person that told me this magazine should have some excellent articles in the next few issues

The mag seems to be getting better and better every time

oh zoe u hv crushed me... pour us ay :( :(
oh well spose i just saved myself 600 then ay
thanks for your helps guys
nev

Maybe one day when we all unite as one big country we will all be able to enjoy each others animals, oh hang on we did that a hundred years ago didn't we ? :)

zoe said:
we cant keep em in vic neven :(

i may cry now :cry:

The boyds are fantastic dragons, very easy to look after.
The hatchies are fragile and take a while to establish, but after that - stick to the rules and they are fine.
Definitely research them first, I kept Angle Heads first and learnt a few lessons with them.
Mine Tweezer feed which is cool, the older they get, the better they look.
I look forward to future issues of the mag, I subscribed and they back dated to the first issue which was great.

Yeah angle heads are good i think ya can keep them i think. What do you feed boyds forest dragons i heard they eat solidified mosquitoesand stones as grit. Anybody got some hatchling for sale?

edited by admin

neven said:
marc is that a red phase lawson dragon
nev

nar mate Nephrurus amyae central knob tailed gecko

It's strange to hear people talking about boyd's.I chase them off my rat cages so they don't get there toes bitten by rats.{RAT SHED IN THE RAINFOREST}.They occur everywhere and are bueatiful animals.I have named three,wild animals,one can be hand fed.Even as wild animals they can become very quiet
obee.

you must be lucky, I know some photographers that go up there and can search for days and not find them.....there on my want list for this year

Yeah obee, I know a guy works for a power company right up near mossman. Putting power lines in and stuff. He reckons it's not at all unusual to see them either dead or alive on the roads.

i wish we could have them in vic they would be my first dragon choice as im mainly into snakes but boyd's are an awesome dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back