Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollock

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, im curious of how big my coastal should be as a yearling and and how big he should be in about five years. Do they grow up fast or what?

depends on the amount you feed him my friend and i got ours at the same time from the same family he feed his twice as much and his is twice as big. mine is nearly a yearling and he is just over 70cm. don't know about the length in five years but i will tell ya then

coastal males grow to about 8 ft according to the books, mine is 9 ft, femals grow bigger, have been recorded at 11 ft[probably female]. mine is 4 yrs[close as i can work out, likley full grown] ~cheers

my didmond female is 7 foot or so give or take a foot got it off switch today its a sweet snake

I've seen your Diamond python before Brendan, she's great! Congratulations mate!

sweet its its burn scar is healing nicely and its read to shed switxch is heaps helpfull and has a mint car

A freind of mine like pumping food into his snakes his coasta; grow to 9.5 feet in 13 months...I wouldnt sure gest doing that as it shortens the life span of the animals...I would say 5-6 foot if reasonable

my cousins olive is 3.5 feet long and eating 7 week old rats and its only 2 months old. the fulla he got it off pumps food his snakes he feeds his breeding olives sheep and once a baby shetland pony

bull$hit, the feeding bills would be to much for him

for the bloke to fed it sheep he has b4 and were not sure about the pony but imagine crapping out horse hoves

lmao BS I ate a shetland pony before wasnt to good leaving out the exit i can tell ya that now.

Is that fairdinkum BS?How big are his breeding olives?

What's the biggest olive any of you peoples have or have seen?

Not four feirce brown dogs per month brenden????? :p just a few ponys huh? lol :lol:

have seen pilbara olive ( l.o.barroni ) 5m on burrup peninsula NW WA. wild animal.

Just out of interest thought i'd let you guys know the growth rate of my bredli... They are now about 2 years old, so this was their second year of growth.
Jan 31 2003 #1 302 grams #2 425 grams
Now #1 915 grams #2 950 grams
i was pretty suprised by that! i dont have reliable length measurements, but i would guess they've gone from about 110/120 to something around 150cm. they were fed about every 2 weeks, less in winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back