books

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

westhamsc

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i was wanting to know what are some good books to read on reptiles and where i can get them at the moment i have
keeping bearded dragons
care of australian reptiles in captivity
an introduction to australian snake

what others are there?

It depends on what you're looking for in a book - specific care or broad knowledge.
Pythons of the World Vol 1 is TOPS !!! tho :)

Yup Benjis right :)
Rick Shines "Australian Snakes" is excellent, as is Geordie Torr, "Pythons of Australia, A NAtural History"
Both excellent books and both available very reasonably through the, ( you guessed it Wattso), Herp Shop.

I've got a book around about the care of licenced animals in the australia, if ya think its worth hav'nt a look at pm me and ill get ya the details of it. im too lazy to go find out now sorry ;)

Apart from the already mentioned i like 'Australian Goannas' by Matt Vincent & Steve Wilson 'The Guide to Owning an Australian Python' by John Coborn is a good little book The new Steve Wilson , Gerry Swan 'A Complete Guide to Reptiles of Australia' is like an updated Cogger that u can actually fit in your backpack :) and herpshop has em all :)

Going the other way why not try a book called "What wrong with my snake" goes it to treatments of dease and colds,mouth rot,skin blisters to help identify if thing are going wrong.

A complete guide to Reptiles of Australia by Steve Wilson and Gerry Swan.
out know for about $45.00 great book

that books pretty good. i got it for christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back