Coastal Carpet Info?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdhamhRuadh

Reaction score
Hi,
Can anybody tell me around what time Coastal Carpet Pythons generally hatch? And if anybody knows of any for sale in Queensland, that would be a great help.

Thanks,
KrimenuL

Which part of queensland? That will help people to put you on somebody close by to you.

That'd be great, Greebo. Yeah, sorry about the lack of information guys. I meant South East Queensland, Brisbane would be good.

Thanks,
KrimenuL

I will PM it to you.
I'm fairly sure he has some Murray-Darling Carpets for $250.

oops...I know you said coastals..I think he some of those too.
He has a lot of stuff.

KrimenuL said:
Hi,
Can anybody tell me around what time Coastal Carpet Pythons generally hatch? And if anybody knows of any for sale in Queensland, that would be a great help.

Thanks,
KrimenuL

I think most snakes breed between Nov - Dec being the breeding season and takes about 2-3 months for them to hatch, not being a breeder myself im not exactly sure, but i hope this helps ya abit. :?

Dude keep an eye out in THE TRADING POST in pets section,also you can check out courier mail on saturdays also in the pets section.
There are some for sale on the net,and i also know someone who is breeding carpets this year i south brisbane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back