Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently own 1 stimpsons python - Male and am looking after a Black headed Python for the bf's mate. The BHP is a nasty piece of work but looks amazing.

Hoping to add a South Western Carpet to my collection and get a mate for my little boy. The way things are going, I could possibly end up with a mean BHP aswell (bf's mate got a job offer overseas)

I have a 2 year old Mac and yearling pygmy bearded dragons.

I teach lead guitar, subject my body for market research & product testing and work at Grace Bros.

i hav 3 eastern beardies
1 male ackie
1 diamond
1 darwin carpet
1 brown tree snake
1 yellow faced whipsnake
i am in high school and work at thrifty link hardware part time.
i also ride motos.
KAWASAKI KAWASAKI KAWASAKI KAWASAKI KAWASAKI

I have a dragon, his name is AHD1.
I don't work.
I bludge.

hi , i'm only new to reptiles , but i have 2 x lace monitors , 2 x blue tongues and a beardie . hoping to buy some more monitors soon , maybe some bells phase lacey's . i build retaining walls for a living and drive earthmoving equipment and i own my own business .

simon , must just be lucky in the sunshine state :) they are a nice animal , hoping to get some more monitors soon , and maybe some water dragons . building a large ( 10 x 10 mtr ) enclosure for the lacies soon . try to make it as natural as possible . good luck with getting some lacies , i'm sure u will be more than happy with them . jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back