free-for-all for over educated members!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wattso

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This is a new thread for anyone to talk about anything they like, without offending anyone unable to argue without getting hostile! have fun! :D

sorry still going through anger mangemant, too fragile at the moment

now marc i disagree with that statement

Maybe you could set us off on a contraversial topic Professor? I cant seem to find the Cane toad thread. What was the ending result with that by the way?

Ta, Amy

ok umm... how about how to stop my beardie squirming when i hold him

canetoad thread went to hell im afraid, people were outraged at my feel;ings on the matter and went "nuclear"! lol.....best left alone methinks :D ...I have a very wide range of interest and an insatiable "need to know", hence i have formed opinions on a wide range of subjects.
In the eyes of many this makes me "a bloody know-all" and I am ridiculed here for it. If I chose a subject it would not go down well imo. Feel free to choose one yourself though :D

Ahh Wattso, seems to me you have what my grandmother calls "an old soul" You seem to have wisdom beyond your years and an appetite to know more. There is nothing wrong with wanting to know more than just the answer. I personally need to know the how's and why's aswell as the what, when and where. Although people may ridicule you, they always value your opinion.

Ok about the topic, should we keep it on the topic of reptiles/snakes etc. or should we branch out into nuclear warfare or religion etc.

How about the breeding of reptiles in Australia for the table.
Perhaps a farm breeding different turtles forsale to restruarants. or snake farms for chinese medicine and food. Any one have objections to this.

lol, religion is best avoided anywhere anytime, and I dont think anyone would disagree with that! [but thats my opinion, lol] anything I suppose..........way out? how about..........."Life on other worlds" likly or not? :D ....................I dont know, you choose!

It is exactly like us breeding cows and sheep that are headed for the slaughter house. As long as the reptiles are bred in captivity, are not endangered and looked after in humane, safe and healthy conditions I have no problems with that.

We have a topic! No objections, providing Amys criteria above, and humane slaughter methods! not sure reptiles other than crocs and goannas would ever be welcomed to the aussie table though! [yes I know , multicultural australia, etc etc, some will, etc etc]thats another topic though. :D

This is easy isn't it? We all just type huge essays on our opnion, tell everyone else they are wrong and don;'t really read and take in what they are saying casue it's wrong...?

I ate a crocodile steak at Cape Tribulation/Daintree Rainforest it was so yummy, tasted just like pork.

We all just type huge essays on our opnion, tell everyone else they are wrong and don;'t really read and take in what they are saying casue it's wrong...?

PMSL Magsie, sounds about right [/quote]

I love crocks steaks. I must be one of the bad boys, not owereducated :p

A bit like Alligator
Fairly similar to Caiman
Not at all like chicken :)

What does alligator taste like?? lol, even witchetty grubs taste like chicken! :D really, whats croc taste like? oh never mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back