RE: Children's python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

u cant go thru reptile shops in nsw as its illegal for them to sell them, ur best bet is a breeder

ill pm u the name of some breeders i know

im sure ppl on here will be able to give u plenty of names/contacts of breeders

cheers, jono

try the kellyville pets reptile courses dunnno what there like but i seen em on tv and they offer ya a chance to buy one

There is a childreni being advertised in the for sale section of this site, or have you seen that already Shaun?

I can't wait till the 24th of January (Saturday) i am getting a children's python for an early birthday present which isn't till march as you know from my last post! Children's pythons are really popular as pets in captivity.
I found a good breeder in kemps creek, thats where i am getting the children's python from!.
One more thing, I went to featherdale on the 16th of January and while the olive python was around my neck everyone was taking photos of me and the python (It was a hands on experience with some of the animals) and the python licked me, but it was a great day out

Hi everyone,
I am excited because i got a children's python today!!! I have a question: Is it normal for a children's python to go in the bark for a long time?

Do you mean in it's hide? If so then yes, up to 24 hours most days.

Hi Magpie
thanks for the answer to my question!!! With the question:"is it normal for a children's python to go in the bark for a long time?" does that include baby children's python?

young snakes have an instinct to stay hidden this helps them in the wild when they could easily fall prey to large birds and other predators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back