Thanks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrOnToSa_FrEaK

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Thank you Africancichlidau for singling me out the "can I feed kittens to my snake" thread. I can see how greebos post "If I see a cat on the road it is fair game" or Parko's post "killing cats is magnificent fun" or even the post above mine about running them over is well thought out and adds much contribution to this site compared to my comment. It is a shame freedom of speach can not be practised in this site. The entire thread was made in bad taste, and my original remark about asking RSPCA there opinion sums up the whole thread in a matter of seconds but instead everybody has to discuss inhumane treatment towards poor innocent kittens :( IMO fake backsided herpers should be fed to crocs before cats fed to snakes.

Hey frontosa you SOB!!! I said I was against it!!!!! Theres a big @#$%^&* difference between saying your against it and talking about letting them die a slow painful death!!!!!! (Thought the "killing cats is magnificent fun" and the free game thing are over the top!!)

I forgot who actually posted the comment about running them over so I said above my post because it was above mine somewhere.

i once put my cat in the dryer for a few seconds because it killed my hatchling maculosus

Keeth you will probably find compassion along with your actions for the reason it killed your mac. But be warned that if it hadnt killed your snake that comment could of easily led to your post being deleted haha.

Keeth said:
i once put my cat in the dryer for a few seconds because it killed my hatchling maculosus

Then the mac/s came back to life, right?

Hey you should thank the mod that deleted your post in the "is it too young" thread also. Even though they let the rest of the bullshit slide lol. But not much can be done considering the moderators have something against Wattso as well.

My pleasure Frontosa, yours was the thread that took it beyond the realms of acceptability with the references to how pleasant it was to see them in pain etc. I wish people would grow up and stop all this " you started it , he started it , she started it" stuff or at least take it well when they go so far they get a post deleted or something. It is just so childish it sickens me.
I make no apologies to anyone for my action in this instance and to anyone who has the "everybody hates me" attitude all I can say is drop it and try and enjoy life. Life really is to short to waste time on self pity.
Have a nice day everybody :)

im glad that post was deleted before i saw it.

actually slatey it was Ad's wish to vote not mine, i merely said ok go ahead

What you are talking about in this thread? This is what you written and I replied
I ignored AD's silly coment.
Quote by watso.
let them vote by poll Nicole, its fair and diplomatic. if the majority wishes me to leave i will oblige
Please do n ot continue in this topic about this.

chit chat, can you tell me what this topic is about slatey?

What a load of rubbish this topic was lol.
Anyone seen a 2 headed turtle?
Do you think they would eat double the amount of food?
And could they possibly explode internally if they over fed?

It is not your one mate. Start your own chitchat topic. This one is about the poor kittens.

Oh sorry.
It is illegal to feed cats to snakes.
Anything further need to be added? or anything I forgot? feel free to add your opinions guys.

your own mod locked the thread about kittens because it went too far, do you not agree with him then?

It is your topic now Watso obvieously. Before this was complain about kittens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back