First Snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ether

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody

Geuss what, in a 3 weeks i am getting my first snake!!! A Diamond hatchling. Just thought i would let everyone no. Now all i have to do is wait. I went out to reptile barn yesterday and got everything i need. and just one quick question, why dont they keep live snakes on the premises even if they arn't for sale. I was think because they would be a target for robber but i am not sure.

can be a target but I think its got to do with their licence, its a different licence to display animals than it is to sell them. goood lick with your new snake

They aren't allowed to sell reptiles through pet shops in nsw. Hopefully if you are buying from Sharon the python is feeding, the average price for diamond hatchlings is $300, if you are being charged well over that email me offpost and I will put you in contact with some reputable breeders.
cheers
meg
[email protected]

the worst part is the wait... we have all been there so i feel for ya

Take care and good luck with the new addition to the family

Ii have just changed my mind i am now getting a Centralian Carpet Python on the weekend so not long to wait! Thank god.

excellent choice they are abeautiful snake... how much did you get him for and how old is he

He is $350 and just a hatchling. Is that a normal price for one?

not a bad price at all i have seen hatchies for as much as 550 so good pick up ether

Yeh no problems, i cant wait till saturday!!! I am finding it so hard to concentarate at school lol.

SCHOOL!!!??? you are going to school the week before you get your first snake??? Talk to your parents and the Principal, you should get a month off!!

Yup 350 is not bad price for bredl they start from around that. Well done you will love him / her as they are great snakes :)

African i am with you 100% about me getting a month off. But i doubt my parents would let me. Anyway can't wait till saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back