Talk about steve irwin...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexahnder

Reaction score
Take a look at this site.

www.texassnakeman.com

What an idiot and the worst thing is he is placing other people in danger. Add something to the guest book on his site with your opinion.

Hope he gets bitten.

Cheers

Alexahnder

That's ridiculous...But I mean look at the guy - it doesn't look like he has a single thought in his head...How he could put his children in such danger is beyond me.

Sure like some of the comments in his guest book, he he

Darwins!...........very nice comments in the "Guest" book from aps members, what a lovely bunch of people they must be, wonder if everyone in Australia is so pleasant. Feel sorry for the snakes though. nice retic pic there too.

Steve Irwin is a famous crocodile relocator or "croc hunter".
He and his wife run Australia Zoo up in Queensland and they do lots for conservation.He has two children, Bindy and Bob.
He also wears kaki a lot.

who is john field ?
LOL Greebo, think the title should have been, "makes steve look good"!

He is our famous ex member. Mabe he is still with us under few different nick names.
I would think that he would be against this type of things.

Most amazing thing about texas snake man is that he is still alive! lol Hospitalised 5 times they must be sick of him! ........."paging Dr------ to emergency, the idiots back"

Just to clear the air,
The first comment made in that guestbook WAS NOT made by me. Nor have I ever been a member here under the alias FrOnToSa FrEaK...Da HeRpEr...S.Irwin.

Some people just have way too much time on their hands, and nothing better to do with their lives...

Hey, I didnt say it John, I just asked who you were, never heard your surname before.

Probably not a good idea to have this on your home page

"Jackie is a professional in the chemical dependency feild"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back