New Chest Freezer

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvsmyreptiles

Reaction score
I finally got my new chest freezer in today (has been on order for a few weeks). 150 litres to store frozen turt food, mice & rats;)

Oh no, the poor little kittens! haha :wink:

Tread carefully iluv, believe it or not some people here would protect feral cats and even cane toads, no joke, amazing isn't it?

Poor african...what's more expensive, your herp hobby or the missus? ;)
Yeah Parko, it's unreal! The last thread about the kittens had me amazed.

Parko said:
Tread carefully iluv, believe it or not some people here would protect feral cats and even cane toads, no joke, amazing isn't it?

There's a very thick, blatant line between humanely dealing with the problem and been a barbaric moron. The cats/toads did NOT choose to come here, they are doing what comes naturally to them. Kill them? Yes. Torture them? No. A nice thumb with a blunt object for the toad, or a nice .22 bullet for the cat. Don't set the toads on fire or run the cats over with your car.

Admin comment :

I think we've fully covered this cat topic in the past, and it only results in angry posts and the thread being deleted, so leave it alone now please. Any further discussion along these lines will be deleted.

Gotta get another chest freezer myself, tired of having to excavate thruogh human food to get at rats hidden right at the bottom, along with turt food ["incase someone comes"] as my wife says. like people visit just to inspect the freezer. LOL

Frankly, I don't know what all the fuss is about! I keep my rats along with the food in my freezer. They're sealed up, so what's the harm? I still gets lots of people responding negatively about it though, when they see them! :) Weird!

Ill show my missus your post David. I have to have mine double bagged aswell.......["just in case"] Also I thaw them in the bath in an icecream container usually, she never fails to walk in and scream at the sight of "floaters" lol

I must be privliged, I get to thaw/warm mine on the stove while she is cooking!

I am married to a legend of a woman who is not squeamish about dead mice, snakes or any creature. She also never hen pecks me. People who get off on bossing their partners around aren't worth marrying IN MY OPINION.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back