Repto mist ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Reaction score
Ok, I just purchased some repto mist for $17 because i wanted to buy something (i was bored ) :roll:
The question is did i waste my money :?:
I have a coastal that is about 1 year old. Can i use this on him :?:

(repto mist is the ideal product to ensure dewlap drinkers recieve essential minerals) ... taken from the bottle

ingredients-
minerals (Na, K, P, CI)
carbohydrates (honey)
a ph ajustment (citric acid)

directions ad 25 drops two 4oz of water and mist daily

so its cool to give him a bit of a spray with it every now and again then ya recon?

Fuscus said:
Na = sodium
K = potassium
P = phosphorus
CI = Chlorine

Are these elements found in rain? if so I dont see a benefit unless you dont want to take him out in the rain. plain old tap water is said to be good enough for drinking and soaking/misting preshed. Havent found any articles re: pro's con's of tap water for herps. I wonder if flouride copper etc effects them . surely natural water bodies would contain these elements albeit perhaps in lesser amounts given our pipes leach copper etc? any thoughts. Luke, you can buy me a herp product any time your bored! lol :D

lol wattso dont think i will be that bored :)
but thanx 4 the info

i got about half the stuff i have from being bored

wow that means i just paid $17 for blikin bloody tap water !!!!!!!
oh well live and learn i guess

I'd feed the snake mice/rats all these minerals are found in their prey..........
For 17 dollars you could have set yourself up with some mice either frozen or live for future breeding and all of these elements would be fed to your snake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back