Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon

I have spent time with Bob at his home and have seen his collection several times.
Every time every animal was in primo condition.
I also watched the same show you did and had no problem with Bobs educational information or his humour. All the animals on display by Bob were exceptional.
I have had from heads of lrg organisations to single people from inexperienced to very experienced herpers give glowing reports.
As stated in the thread Bob was booked on the day for the next years Expo.

Hope you think a little more before you make allegations
next time.

Brad McPherson
President
Society of Frogs and Reptiles

Brendan,

I wish i did. What was probably seen at my place are my Hypo Bredl's. ie they have no black on them at all. Only Orange with white bandings. Quite spectacular indeed. Hopefully I will be breeding them in 2005.

do ya know mathew spencer hes got dreads and got a baby olive off ya hes my cousin

Brendan,

Yes, he picked it up on the 8/12/03. Hope he is happy with it.

sorry guys for what i said!!!
i admit i don't no bob well enough to make those coments!
and finally i'm sorry bob i take back what i have said!!!

craig I am glad you deleted your coment. Thanks for doing it your self.

brendan_spencer said:
and he said your olives are 19 foot long and eat shetland ponys

2 thinks you need to realise. Number one - your cousin is taking advantage of you being incredibly gullible. Number two - why on earth would someone feed a Shetland Pony to an Olive python? Shetland's are worth a lot of money, usually more than any Olive is worth.

Re: Whoops

bigguy said:
Simon,

Yeeharrrrr you tell em Bob

take care
Meg

Thanks for you kind words. It is obvious to me that you must be what we like to call in this industry a armchair expert. ie Keep a snake for a month and now the worlds leading expert.

Lets answer your comments. Yes I have a large collection so in your view it must be unhealthy. Why then do I breed more reptile than anyone in Australia. Could it be I employ people to maintain my animals while I am on the road and maybe they are healthy afterall. Could it be I have one of the best setups in Australia. Or have I magically found a way to breed unhealthy snakes continually every year.

Secondly, that poor excuse for an Olive I had at the Sofar display was so unhealthy that she had laid 25 beautifull eggs only 3 months prior. This was her third laying in 3 years. As for her colour, she has been dark since she hatched. Just a tip, not all snakes are the same colour. Now for the creases down her sides, most captive held adult Olives have these. Most olive owners will varify this. Did I mislead the public. I think not, just check around.

Now for my comments on milking my snakes. I never said it was irrisponsabe, I clearly stated why I did not milk my own snakes. Even you agreed with your comments I was 100% correct. So again, where did I mislead the public. As for your comment re the ARP milking program, they have a open collect permit to keep replaceing the milking snakes as they need them. Never did I say the ARP should not milk snakes.

As for you comments stating my shows are so misleading and that I spoilt the Expo day, its funny why the SOFAR commitee booked me at the end of the day for the following years expo. Maybe they dont have your knowledge of reptiles and didn't see the flaws in my show. or maybe your just an idiot.

As for my poor quality shows, isn't strange how I have been NSW school preformer of the year for the past 8 years, have won best exhibit at most agriculture shows I have attended over the years, had the best review in NSW when assessed for licence renewals by the Dept of Agric , and I am continually asked to lecture at herp society meetings on keeping and breeding. Funny how no one else has spotted that I mislead people.

marc said:
wouldnt like to say sorry, but he didnt get done for it, passing the buck and all that, to give you a clue S.Irwin testified to it

smile for the birdie, what a uproar over nothing.

sxereturn said:
brendan_spencer said:
and he said your olives are 19 foot long and eat shetland ponys

2 thinks you need to realise. Number one - your cousin is taking advantage of you being incredibly gullible. Number two - why on earth would someone feed a Shetland Pony to an Olive python? Shetland's are worth a lot of money, usually more than any Olive is worth.

haha my shetland pony was $70, olives worth at least 10 times that amount, I kinda think that he knew they were pulling his leg, I have been to Bobs and they are only 18feet and eating small children......
hey Chris W. think I told you but the maccie with the cleft pallett died,handled it better than the great beardie incident of 2000.

meg

Meg,

He was right. 19 foot female Olives and a 23 foot male Olive . That is if you run the tape measure up one side then down the other side:)) As for the Shetland Ponys, I told him not to give away my trade secrets on feeding:)))

bigguy said:
Meg,

He was right. 19 foot female Olives and a 23 foot male Olive . That is if you run the tape measure up one side then down the other side:)) As for the Shetland Ponys, I told him not to give away my trade secrets on feeding:)))

yes well, has been a while, u see nt is selling off some Grants olives prodgeny......

Bob,
Can you stick around and tear strips off any that stray from what they have seen themselves and can attest to, with equal parts of sarcasim and truth. We have had a rash of "Armchair Herpers" all around the internet and it's great to finally see someone stick it back.

Ben

Oh and by that logic Meg, I had a Slate-Grey that was 2.4m long :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back