It's not quite page six but...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Chris, i saw that article in the Village Voice. the ABC filmed a segment about me and the herp club at school and it should hopefully be going to air in March sometime...

I heard back from Totally Wild. They liked the idea but they don't film on Saturdays. Maybe they will be interested in our show in October.

Thanks for the comments guys! :D
It seems like quite a few of us have been in the news lately, or could be in the future. We gotta start plugging this great community! Lol. :wink:

Lol Nic, good to hear from you! I'm glad you approve of the nail colour. :wink:
The hair's black now too 'cause I'm "gothing up" for Korn on Saturday, but the dye turned my hands blue! Lol. :roll: :lol:

Congrats Greebo! I hope it works out and I can watch you on the tube. :D

In the other local paper on the Central Coast today there is another article about the aquarium having a NPWS licence. I quote:

"On Wednesday, Mrs Nunn announced her aquarium was the first on the Central Coast to obtain a National Parks and Wildlife Service licence to sell snakes, liazards and turtles as perts.

A condition of the licence is that the aquarium must provide courses on owning and caring for a reptile."

"As a result we can't sell reptiles to anyone who hasn't finished the course."

They also have signs hanging all over the store saying "GET YOUR CHILDRENS PYTHONS HERE".

I went in and checked this place out today - seems pretty cool, just up the road from me and they have frozen mice/rats which is awesome considering I thought i'd have to drive 30mins just to get some...I also bought two python/reptile books (a bit over priced but none-the-less) as I can't be bothered waiting 6 weeks for dymmocks to back-order them even though I've already paid for them :/

They also gave me the names of 5 local breeders and their numbers for me to call - very helpful people. Don't think any of them have Coastal's for sale though, in the books it was mainly Children's.

The course is $60 for the Childrens Python one on Tuesday and they're also running a Diamond Python one soon.

Vat! I can sooo relate to the blue hands! I always wear gloves now, I put latex ones on under the clear plastic ones, that does the trick. Enjoy Korn!

Greebs, Best of luck! Let us know how you do and if, (or should I say when) you get airplay etc. so we can tune in. Looking forward to you becoming a famous guitar slinging rock god so we can say we knew you 'back when', but that now you're just a sell-out and that we like your old stuff better than your new stuff... :) LOL

Speaking of Korn and Static-X, I went and saw thier Brisbane show last night and it was F@$#ING AWESOME!!! STATIC-X RULES!!!

Also, why has no one said anything about Fear Factory?? They were also great.

KrimenuL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back