Coastal Weights

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdhamhRuadh

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone know how heavy (Kilograms) adult Coastal Carpets can get?
Do they average a certain weight?

Thanks,
KrimenuL

My girl is approximately 8 kilograms. She's 11 foot long, and she eats rabbits (and the occasional give away Shetland).

Gee, those Shetlands seem to come up on the menu a fair bit lately.:D

:D i do hope you mean shetland wool jumpers...not ponies! lol

artie the babygirl is a year old shes an absolutely perfect specimen. and she has been so easy...ive had 2 love bites. here is a pic of her. hopeyou and yours are all well

She sure is looking good, stop trying to kiss her all the time, if you don?t like those love bites.:wink: :lol:

Through people who supply restaurants. I'm not really at liberty to give away their details, as they don't normally sell to the general public.

Have a look on Herp Shop, there is a guy in Melbourne or Adelaide who sells them.

Greebo - there is a guy near my place who has a pair of 10 year old carpets in an outdoor enclosure. They are huge, a good 12 foot long.

I'll try and get some photos to show her size...but pulling her out of the enclosure is no mean feat.

The weight would depend on the size of the coastel i spose and if male or female.
Not sure on an average.I'm sure someone must have some kind of idea
SX that is a monster, seem some biggens a while ago for sale,how long you had that stonka???

r theyy meat rabbits full grown cause they weigh like 9 kilos themselfs

Greebo - there is a guy near my place who has a pair of 10 year old carpets in an outdoor enclosure. They are huge, a good 12 foot long.

I'll try and get some photos to show her size
Cheers, I would be interested to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back