Work Experience!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ether

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone

Today i got news that for my year 10 work experience i am going ot taronga zoo to work there for 4 or 5 days. I am specifically working in the reptile and amphibians section. So it should be great! :D

Very lucky ether, that sounds great! :)

Hope you get to work with the manager there, a few APS members have met him, I bet all will share my very high opinion of him.

congratulations i hope it leads to something bigger and better for you

cheers
matt

Congrats Ether! :) I'm going to the Australian reptile park for work experience this term....can't wait :D

Congratulation. You are lucky to get what you like to do as work experiance.
My daughter would like to be makeup artist and she can't find anybody to give her chance to have her 10 y. work experiance in the makeup industry. She send 15 letters to theaters and TV chanels with out any luck.

Yeh i was really lucky to get my place there because i sent in the application form about a month after they were ment to be in. Hope something turns up for your daughter Slateman!

Congratulations on your work experience...our herp club is going to have a behind the seens tour of taronga zoo but im not sure when its going to happen as its still getting organised... good luck with it i hope it turns out to be a job for you

peter is a legend, funiest bloke ive ever met ive gotta say

if ur there in the near future pm me to say wen coz i do volly work there on tuesdays

ps - to any1 that has had visits to any zoos (exc taronga) around nsw could u please reccomend a few as ive got to choose 4 to do my work experience at for my zookeeping course

cheers, jono

ether said:
Hey everyone

Today i got news that for my year 10 work experience i am going ot taronga zoo to work there for 4 or 5 days. I am specifically working in the reptile and amphibians section. So it should be great! :D

well that is cool, I am very jealous.....report back youngster and tells us all about it :D

I will!
At the end of this term a am going to nerpal for 17 days and i was wonder if my bredli hatchi would be alright if i fed him just before i left. Or should i get someone to feed him for me?

ether said:
I will!
At the end of this term a am going to nerpal for 17 days and i was wonder if my bredli hatchi would be alright if i fed him just before i left. Or should i get someone to feed him for me?

gee your a luck fella, your little sanke will be fine just leave plenty of water

i have to wait til next year for my work experience :cry: . the territory wildlife parks reptile house all ready know im coming 8)

hey mark

Were have u been in nepal we are going to everest and then to chitwan national park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back