Adam...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah just look up the number for Gold Coast Motorcycle Wreckers and ask to talk to Bob Cowley.

Thanx sxereturn I will let you know when I'm coming up in April and I will see you at the track. Cool Greebo which one goes harder? I have a '63 Chev Bel Air with 350 and she runs 14 sec quarter miles and a '80 Fairlane with 351 that runs 14 sec also. :twisted:

Go the stereo!!!!!!! You sound like a man I would like to know!!!! I have a terrible habit that if you can hear yourself think then you must need more amps and speakers!!!! Couldn't help but to put amps and subs in my Limo's even though it's more for me than the customers,plus there's nothing like watching a movie in the back of the limo and it's louder than the cinema and sounds better too. Plus metalica don't sound right down low it must be played loud OK. :twisted:

Yeah...you gotta play the right stuff...none of that "doof doof" crap.
The system is all Alpine with bass engines bolted to the floor that actually vibrate the floor pan to produce bass. Women like that for some reason...

Sound bloody awesome!!!Never seen bass engine before, must be worth a quid hey!

spilota_1 said:
Jap crap :roll:

Harley davidson, Norton, Triumph

Nortons and triumph I can live with.....but Harley sure if you dont want to make it you destination, besides these bike are made mostly of Jap crap parts and since then they have become more reliable :lol:

marc said:
just take alook at who is up front in all the formual exstremes series R1 R1 R1, R1's old news dont think so, At Willowbank end of 2003 My R1 pulled 9.89sec on the quarter, dynos at 156HP, Top speed i have done on it 280km/h and 230 with the front wheel in the air, 1989 GSXR 1100 WHAT A DINOSAUR :lol: did they come out with disk brakes back then :lol: Why are they not producing them anymore.....because the're sh#t :lol:.......just mucking with ya I like all bikes...if it has two wheel I like it..................but my R1 kicks ****

true. 230k wheelstands? nice one. i used to be a honda man on a fireblade 954 but unfortunately she is about to be traded in for an 04 r1. nah im not number 46

All we need now is a R1 running 3 x 15" subs, boxed and ported for SPL :p

I still think that the 600 is the best bike to give it to, if you know what I mean.

Ben what is your avatar from? I saw a guy at the A Perfect Circle concert wearing a shirt with that picture on it, and knew I had seen it somewhere.

I'll back upthe 230 wheel stands,I've put my back wheel on the fround at around the 210 mark.They are good fun(R1),good to see you are getting rid of the Honda for a better bike gudang. :twisted:

I live it when you can keep the front wheel up long enough so that the front wheel stops spinning, and when you bring it back down you hear the cherp and the puff of smoke.....touchdown

yes definitely but I think i'm starting to get too old for these bikes. I can barely walk after an hour or twos ride. oh well its worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back