Okay, What's The Worste Show You've Seen?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just the opposite now. My worste show was U2. They sucked so bad. The whole thing was a great big forum for Bono's enormous ego. Primus opened for them and they rocked, but U2 was absolute crap-don't even know why I went.

Love the PRIMUS.
Had a few mate's seen U2 over here and loved it.
Haven't really seen a bad gig all where pretty good.
Would love to see primus though.
By the TOOL were the best for me live and i think nothing will bet it.

The worst so far ''the Wiggles'', i thought they were childish, and so were the audience.

The worst band I have seen live would be Blink 182. My gott, they were bad, out of time, out of key and out of talent. It's amazing what they can fix in the studio.

from what i saw of the vines at the bdo they were crap

cheers, jono

Im with greebo Blink 182 ... was thinking that I couldve got up there and played there songs better than them!

Another one was Oasis. I did see them a year and a bit ago in Cardiff and they played so much better than the Sydney gig a few years back ... what a disapointment that show was.

My mate had a gig one nite and there was about 1/2 a dozen bands playing. They were mediocre grunge/goth/heavy metal... not my kinda scene... besides, blokes with nailpolish, lipstic and eye makeup speak for themselves!!!! Did I mention the fishnets???? :)

I rekon when I was about six and went to a country music festival...... few thousand drunk fat people stumbling around and some ugly ladies on stage with no talen trying to sing...pretty horrible

Baritji said:
I rekon when I was about six and went to a country music festival...... few thousand drunk fat people stumbling around and some ugly ladies on stage with no talen trying to sing...pretty horrible

:roll: anything with line dancing is of the devil...... id say any country show ive seen ive hated...so i havent seen many to avoid illness.
MM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back